Racism Survey

Is that not a racist comment? I am not suggesting that you are racist, I just found that a surprising comment.
I struggle to know what is deemed offensive these days Jordie, but Danny Kelly lost his job over an ill judged tweet so the thought popped into my mind. I certainly hope that my comment is not deemed to be such.

If you found that comment racist, you are demonstrating why a lot of racism does not get dealt with, people are too busy dealing with this type of nonsense and can't see the wood for the trees....!
I am not sure that Jordie should be copping flak for suggesting my comment was, to use @FantasyIreland 's words, "Ill judged". I didn't mean to stir up any hornets nests. Although I think you may be supporting me somewhat, and if that is the case, thankyou. I still probably should have posted with more caution though.

I am not sure that Jordie should be copping flak for suggesting my comment was, to use @FantasyIreland 's words, "Ill judged". I didn't mean to stir up any hornets nests. Although I think you may be supporting me somewhat, and if that is the case, thankyou. I still probably should have posted with more caution though.
Fair enough mate, think we are all on the same page but I do get fed up with some folk trying to dig up racism where it does not exist .. I'm not suggesting Jordie has done that but what he said just struck me as a bit like a lot of stuff going on, whilst what I call true racism festers away in the background ...

I struggle to know what is deemed offensive these days Jordie, but Danny Kelly lost his job over an ill judged tweet so the thought popped into my mind. I certainly hope that my comment is not deemed to be such.

Danny Baker, mate.

I certainly do not deem your comment racist.

Pity that people like Trump get away with much, much worse. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.