Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

kiam06

I thought the days of bannana throwing racist thugs had gone in our stadiums but obviously not, the sinister thing about it is that the media are trying their best not to mention it. Seeing those banana's clearly being thrown onto our pitch on Saturday left a real bad taste in the mouth and to think the Arsenal fans responsible are probably going to get away with it scot free is a joke, Adebayor may be to blame for inciting the trouble but was he to blame for them bringing banana's to the ground?

It was premeditated and for me it is the biggest issue the FA should look at from Saturday.

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Did this definitely happen? If it did, surely there can be no other reason of still being in possesion of a banana 80 minutes in to the game than to have saved it for this type of thing. I really couldn't understand if this was the case, as they have a large black following and a number of black players.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Did this definitely happen? If it did, surely there can be no other reason of still being in possesion of a banana 80 minutes in to the game than to have saved it for this type of thing. I really couldn't understand if this was the case, as they have a large black following and a number of black players.

Loads of bannana's skins were thrown on, you can see it on all the TV pictures and it was clear in the stadium.

Yes they were thrown and shows they were planning to do this whenever they got the chance.

I didn't notice what it was at the game, but it is very strange behaviour. It would appear then, the racist abuse of a player does not fit in with the FA and media's agenda. If it is clear on any pictures, then it should be brought to the attention of these retards and let them try and brush it under the carpet.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I didn't notice what it was at the game, but it is very strange behaviour. It would appear then, the racist abuse of a player does not fit in with the FA and media's agenda. If it is clear on any pictures, then it should be brought to the attention of these retards and let them try and brush it under the carpet.

I agree, I thought the media would have made a lot more of this issue thats why I am so suspicious as to their motives, I think its anti-City thing rather than have a go at Adebayor under all of this.

The FA may still act as they are yet to speak but I doubt it, they usually just do what the media want.

i did'nt know this happened.i can't understand why the arsenal fans would do this.alot of arsenals greatest players have been black lads.arsenal have there fair share of black fans.are we 100% sure that there fans threw banana skins at ade? if its true then i'm flabbergasted!

If you look closely at the goal celebration Ade slipped on a banana skin which caused him
to skid towards the Arse fans - He was just going to run back to the centre circle until
his untimely slip on the yellow peril...

unsworthblue said:
i did'nt know this happened.i can't understand why the arsenal fans would do this.alot of arsenals greatest players have been black lads.arsenal have there fair share of black fans.are we 100% sure that there fans threw banana skins at ade? if its true then i'm flabbergasted!
i still cant believe it , have never seen that in thirty years following arsenal , did toure get any stick ? if no then why not ? if there was a racial motive behind this then surely he would have got it as well as ade ?

Didnt realise they were banana skins media just keep going on about plastic stool! How did they get hold of that!

Still reckon their Ade song is racist too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.