Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

unsworthblue said:
i did'nt know this happened.i can't understand why the arsenal fans would do this.alot of arsenals greatest players have been black lads.arsenal have there fair share of black fans.are we 100% sure that there fans threw banana skins at ade? if its true then i'm flabbergasted!

There was definitely 2 bananas chucked at him just as he sunk to his knees, and fuck all has been said about it which is outrageous.

I did not believe it at first but after watching the video, indeed, you can see that bananas are flown to the pitch by Arsenal fans. Some of are not peels as you see from their shape when they fly over a long distance and bounce well when hitting the ground.
It also seems that officials try to clean the mess by picking some bananas up and sending them behind the advertisement board.

The rationale on Blacks being part of Arsenal fans is difficult to understand: usually, racists have no trouble with people they deem inferior when the inferior people occupy lower positions in life.

From a racist point of view, people must admit that Adebayor went out of what should be his position in life, getting bold enough to come face to face with superior people and taunt them. An act unbearable to any racist person and requiring punishment .

Having black fans or black players is no issue for a racist as long as black fans/players know how to behave properly. Adebayor's behaviour does not fit the standards.

Hence the reactions leading to bananas throwing.

Edit: forgot to tell but Touré followed Adebayor in his run. He is the player helping Adebayor on his foot later. Bananas were flown at him in the same move.

somebody i know who sits in 111 said it was a sandwich that split in two.

ExiledGooner said:
unsworthblue said:
i did'nt know this happened.i can't understand why the arsenal fans would do this.alot of arsenals greatest players have been black lads.arsenal have there fair share of black fans.are we 100% sure that there fans threw banana skins at ade? if its true then i'm flabbergasted!
i still cant believe it , have never seen that in thirty years following arsenal , did toure get any stick ? if no then why not ? if there was a racial motive behind this then surely he would have got it as well as ade ?

Mate, you seem a decent Gooner, just head to any youtube site which is showing the Manu goal celebration and the board is crammed full of racist bile from your mob! I used to love Arsenal for it multicultural stance, but it's all a façade!

Will never look at your team(the whole Arsenal factor), the same, again.

mancitywomensteward.gif

Top left, what is it?

Blue Smarties said:
mancitywomensteward.gif

Top left, what is it?

Bloody students, can't take them anywhere!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Didnt realise they were banana skins media just keep going on about plastic stool! How did they get hold of that!

Still reckon their Ade song is racist too!

Plastic stool was a stewards one. I am in 111 and I saw a stool, bottles, coins and bananas thrown.

Blue Smarties said:
mancitywomensteward.gif

Top left, what is it?
Sponge Bob maybe?

I understand their reaction: they'd been giving it Ade all game, and Ade does what? Ade the uppity-N-word ain't all skeered-like, but gets right in their faces, and smiles, and at that moment it also dawns on their collective brain cell, "there goes the Champions League".

Bless 'em.
332qsl3.jpg

Let's have it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.