Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

johnmc said:
alera said:
For the last time the proof is there watch the replays.

Looks like a burger to me and the fact it splits would seem to back that up more than it would a banana. Go to the park, throw a banana at the floor and see how many times it splits. Or are you saying that when the arsenal fans saw ade coming they half peeled the banana so it would split when it hit the floor thus creating maximum effect.

OR are you saying it was half eaten which in that case isn't a racist act but nearest thing to hand.

I can picture it now, Arsenal yob packing his bananas so he gets his five a day on the long trip to Eastlands. But, he's not very peckish so he saves it. Suddenly the game sparks into life with a flurry of goals, at which point the fan is overcome with hunger after spending an hour shouting abuse at Ade'.

"I know," he says in between the goals, "i'll whip me pack-up out and polish of that fruit i've been saving."

At the same time up the other end of the pitch Adebayor thumps in a header and sets off on his celebration run towards the Arsenal end.

For a couple of seconds the confusion is etched across the fans face. Should i eat the rest of me banana (and ensure my health and longevity) or should i throw it at the bloke on his knees in front of me?
Conveniently overlooking the historical significance of lobbing fruit at black footballers he decides to launch the fruit and be damned with the consequences of another day without his recommended 5 a day.

johnmc said:
alera said:
Already said it this is not in doubt, they were thrown can clearly be seen on the replays. Like I said they talked about this in length on talk sport yesterday they had several callers on the issue.

It IS in doubt. Just coz someone spoke about it on talksport does not mean anything at all. Show me a banana. I have watched all the videos and can see a burger being thrown, a chair, coins and lighters, and match programmes. No banana - people who sit in the area have also said there was no banana but you have decided to ignore that.

Do you not think City would use this in Adebayors defence - do you not think the press would have pictures all over the news???

no i don't. the press haven't been interested in the neanderthal behaviour of the arsenal fans, van pussy's 2 footed studs in the air tackle from behind or van pussy leaving the field of play to scream 'fuck off' directly at city fans. everything is ade's fault and always will be. he's the spawn of the devil and city are a force for evil.

ono said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
Why would you still have a hotdog or burger in your hands so late into the match?they were bananas no doubt.
Write to the FA with this point. It's excellent.

sorry... do the food bars close after half time ? are they open during all the game? Are most supporters not hungry towards the end of the match?

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

kiam06 said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
Did this definitely happen? If it did, surely there can be no other reason of still being in possesion of a banana 80 minutes in to the game than to have saved it for this type of thing. I really couldn't understand if this was the case, as they have a large black following and a number of black players.

Loads of bannana's skins were thrown on, you can see it on all the TV pictures and it was clear in the stadium.
Agrred,unless they were yellow courgettes.

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

bluemanc said:
kiam06 said:
Loads of bannana's skins were thrown on, you can see it on all the TV pictures and it was clear in the stadium.
Agrred,unless they were yellow courgettes.

Nonsense and lies. Look at all the press photos and the vidoes and you show me a banana, not something that looks like it could be one, but a banana, because i have yet to see one despite watching it several times.

All this arguing and falling out over fruit has made me nostalgic for my 1970s/early 80s childhood
"One banana, two banana, three banana, four,
Four bananas thrown at Adebayor,
He didn't care because he knew the score,
Ade scored one and City scored four...
NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA,
NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA'
Banana Splits anyone?
I'll get me coat . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.