Racist Black Guy

Good on the old crazy guy, most would've said the same if the colours had been the other way around.

I don't think race should come into this (ok a couple of comments by onlookers)

Basically a young gobshite got what he was asking for by an older bloke, who did try to distance himself.

Seems like the old crazy guy made a comment about the younger guy shining his (the crazy guy's) shoes, which could be seen as a slur on his racial background...and it seemed the guy took it that way.

But it also seems like the younger guy said something to bring the old guy to the middle of the bus, as he was originally at the front, or the crazy guy said something to him, argued and then went to sit near by to continue it.

Fuck knows, the trial will be fun to see the full story. Something definitely happened before the camera started filming though. I can't help thinking that the old white guy is a bit of a fruit loop though so anything could have happened.

Oh and 'call an ambalance' was brilliant.

ono said:
Seems like the old crazy guy made a comment about the younger guy shining his (the crazy guy's) shoes, which could be seen as a slur on his racial background...and it seemed the guy took it that way.

But it also seems like the younger guy said something to bring the old guy to the middle of the bus, as he was originally at the front, or the crazy guy said something to him, argued and then went to sit near by to continue it.

Fuck knows, the trial will be fun to see the full story. Something definitely happened before the camera started filming though. I can't help thinking that the old white guy is a bit of a fruit loop though so anything could have happened.

Apparently the black guy was making fun of his shoes, and asking to shine them.
The 'white guy' says "but you offered!".

MCfcBOB said:
ono said:

I reckon there's probably a bit more to it then that. I imagine the White Guy being a bit of a character seen as though he was wearing a t-shirt which read 'I am a Motherfucker', and the fact there is a video of him being tasered at a baseball game.

There's clearly a war of words that's gone on before hand, as if the situation had just flared up, nobody would have been able to get the camera out in time, so something had been going on for a little while. To me it seems like the White guy was sat at the front (as he points there when they're remonstrating) so maybe the black guy said something to him as he got on the bus, or the white guy said something to him as he got on the bus. I guess we'll never know. What i do know, is that this thread title is misleading.

ono said:
MCfcBOB said:
I reckon there's probably a bit more to it then that. I imagine the White Guy being a bit of a character seen as though he was wearing a t-shirt which read 'I am a Motherfucker', and the fact there is a video of him being tasered at a baseball game.

There's clearly a war of words that's gone on before hand, as if the situation had just flared up, nobody would have been able to get the camera out in time, so something had been going on for a little while. To me it seems like the White guy was sat at the front (as he points there when they're remonstrating) so maybe the black guy said something to him as he got on the bus, or the white guy said something to him as he got on the bus. I guess we'll never know. What i do know, is that this thread title is misleading.

Yeah, it all seems a bit perculiar. There is another video of the 'white guy' running around and kicking boxes over. They call him... AC Transit. Apparently he's an ex-Vietnam weirdo. There's the second part of the bus fight (the bits we don't see) on YouTube. So weird.

allan harper said:
his interview

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sk_rY3QEFY[/youtube]

This is a great video. The person he beat up was a murderer??
Looks like the guy he beat up got what he deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.