Radamel Falcao Zarate

Falcoa will replace Higuain and Bale will replace Ronaldo. Madrid will get 120-150m euros for so for their players and spend 100m euros on replacements whilst also cutting wage. Falcoa and Bale will be on what Ronaldo is on and Higuain wage will be saved.

This is all imo but I'm willing to wager a friendly bet on it.

The upside of missing on Falcoa is we keep Sergio.

Chelsea will go for Cavani if they miss on Falcoa.

That's my shout, looking forward to seeing how close I am in due time.

NipHolmes said:
Falcoa will replace Higuain and Bale will replace Ronaldo. Madrid will get 120-150m euros for so for their players and spend 100m euros on replacements whilst also cutting wage. Falcoa and Bale will be on what Ronaldo is on and Higuain wage will be saved.

if we sell ballo and dzeko i think the best replacement for these two will be cavani not falcao....we will not spent 50m on him and 200.000k per week..cavani will be much cheaper and will cost much less in wages

MihaiCity said:
NipHolmes said:

if we sell ballo and dzeko i think the best replacement for these two will be cavani not falcao....we will not spent 50m on him and 200.000k per week..cavani will be much cheaper and will cost much less in wages

bet you he wont

dref619 said:
MihaiCity said:
NipHolmes said:

bet you he wont

right my mistake but i don't think he will cost 50M...40M yes but not 50 and will not ask for mamouth wages...130k is enough tbh

MihaiCity said:
dref619 said:
MihaiCity said:

bet you he wont

right my mistake but i don't think he will cost 50M...40M yes but not 50 and will not ask for mamouth wages...130k is enough tbh

agree itl be about 40 when cavani moves, which is still a lot of money. think his wage demands will be as ridiculous as every one elses

NipHolmes said:

Who the fucks falcoa is it falcao's brother.

Andouble said:
another Torres shocker on a huge stage today, brings them closer to Falcao IMO

Agree and think Chelsea will use Courtois, who is on-loan at Athletico, as their bargaining chip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.