Radamel Falcao Zarate

SPIDERBOY said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Rumour circulating that Chelsea are looking to trigger the release clause on Celta Vigo's striker Iago Aspas.

Release clause is reported as £8.3million

If this is true then it could be the first indication that Chelsea may be looking elsewhere - fingers crossed.

Reading have also been linked with the same player.

Chelsea/reading.....as a footballer......no brainer!

reading ;)

Falcao recently interviewd via french tabloids - again mentioning how impressed he is with the project at PSG

If PSG get this fella then god knows how much wedge they will have spent.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Falcao recently interviewd via french tabloids - again mentioning how impressed he is with the project at PSG

If PSG get this fella then god knows how much wedge they will have spent.

& Platini will keep his mouth shut until City sign Kaka for free.

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao has praised the "ambition" of big-spending Paris Saint-Germain but also stressed that he remains happy with his current club.

Falcao is one of the world's most deadly finishers
Falcao remains among world football’s hottest properties, with suitors including PSG, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester City all rumoured to be willing to pay the €60 million release clause in his contract next summer.

- Blog: Ancelotti contends with Silva absence
The Colombia international, who has 18 goals in 17 Liga appearances this season, told French TV station Telefoot that he was impressed by the project being put together by the Ligue 1 side’s Qatari president Nasser Al-Khelaifi.

"France is a marvellous country," Falcao said. "PSG have a very ambitious sporting project. They have invested a lot of money to put together a powerful team."

El Tigre, however, was quick to stress that he was not looking to leave Atletico or the Spanish capital.

"I am very happy [at Atletico], they love me a lot, they make me feel important," he said. "I like it a lot in the city [Madrid]."

Of more immediate concern to Falcao are the slight niggles that saw him miss training this week and make him a doubt for Thursday night's Copa del Rey quarter-final first leg clash with Real Betis at the Estadio Vicente Calderon.

Speaking to reporters after training at Atletico's Ciudad Deportiva de Majadahonda facility on Wednesday, Colchoneros coach Diego Simeone said he expected his star striker to play.

"Falcao trained for a while," he said. "He is fine, and almost certainly will play."

Simeone also praised Betis, whose recent good form has helped them rise to fourth in the Primera Division.

"Betis are in good form, they are clear in how they play and have dynamic and speedy players. They have shown a consistency and style that I like."

Re Tony M did you really say Tevez contributes more than Silva? Is this the same Silva who is a first team regular for perhaps the greatest international team ever? He doesnt have to score 30 yarders every week that feature on MOTD to be our most important player!!!!

Albi10 said:
Re Tony M did you really say Tevez contributes more than Silva? Is this the same Silva who is a first team regular for perhaps the greatest international team ever? He doesnt have to score 30 yarders every week that feature on MOTD to be our most important player!!!!
My opinion is that Tevez when on form is more effective than Silva. That said at the moment Tevez isnt at his best and Silva is back to his best so i look a bit of a fool. In no stranger to that.

I still love Silva. (Over the moon with his recent contributions)

Falcao

MCFCNIke20132014_zpsd3718d50.jpg

(back by unpopular demand)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.