Radcliffe Borough Vs City EDS, 30th July

OABAAB said:
unsworthblue said:
its quite a long walk to the ground from the tram station,couple of pubs on the way the best one being the Victoria on Ainsworth road
The Victoria is the nearest but its a shit hole. You'd be better off going in the bar at the ground.
its not the best pub I've ever been in but not the worse,the bar in the ground is a good un to be fair and they sell holts bitter which you can drink whilst watching the game

philwrightphillips said:
Any idea how easy it is to get to on public transport?
98 bus from Shudehill stops right outside the ground and apparently takes about 35 minutes to get there. Thats how im getting there.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 pm --<br /><br />Just spoke to the club secretery and as far as he knows its the full EDS team playing so should be a decent game and its £7 in

Won 2-1.
We missed a penalty at 0-0, then went 1-0 up. They claimed a penalty for handball but it was ball to hand.
They equalised early in the second half then we scored the winner. We hit the bar then they hit the post. A couple of late tackles and one nasty one could have marred the game but it ended peacefully. Couple of horrendous downpours (one in each half) were the other highlights but it stopped by full time. No idea of the crowd and I didn't win the golden goal or the raffle.

East Level 2 said:
Won 2-1.
We missed a penalty at 0-0, then went 1-0 up. They claimed a penalty for handball but it was ball to hand.
They equalised early in the second half then we scored the winner. We hit the bar then they hit the post. A couple of late tackles and one nasty one could have marred the game but it ended peacefully. Couple of horrendous downpours (one in each half) were the other highlights but it stopped by full time. No idea of the crowd and I didn't win the golden goal or the raffle.

According to mcfc.co.uk Stainton Park Att:317

in fairness, there seemed to be more Rags watching tonight than Blues, with the scum fans cheering for Radcliffe Boro.

who was the big fella in midfield for us,he sounded French/African? number 6,he's the player that stood out for me,i wonder how many who played in that game last night will actually make it? not one if i was a betting man

Plenty of rags there last night but a good night none the less. A city win is what I'm most happy with. Got back soaked....

unsworthblue said:
who was the big fella in midfield for us,he sounded French/African? number 6,he's the player that stood out for me,i wonder how many who played in that game last night will actually make it? not one if i was a betting man

Sounds like the guy that looked good for 25 mins either side of ht at the Senior Cup game at Oldham late last season think he's called Fofaner or something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.