Raddy Antic

Poor keeping from Alex, with an ineffectual punch to tee Antic up. Was sat in the Main Stand, about half way up almost directly in line with Antic when he shot. Remember like it was yesterday. That squad of players should never have been relegated and it always baffles me when John Benson gets so infrequently mentioned when threads about the worst City manager get started on here. He was a fucking disaster.

As for Antic, well done for making a success in management after a relatively unremarkable playing career - and RIP.

I was too young to remember him sending us down but I think it was probably the first "typical City" moment of the modern era.
The drama is so palpable it still sends a shiver down my spine whenever I watch it now.
RIP.

R.I.P

Can still remember that goal and driving up Lloyd St after the match crying in the car with my dad saying “no point in crying son it’s happened before and it’ll happen again”

Just watched it again on a BT archives prog i recorded last week.
Not seen it for years,but i still remember the utter despair when it went in
Luckily i was stopped getting on the pitch to do that pervert in them f*****ng shoes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.