Radiator Question

M22 Blue

Right, the radiator in our kitchen isn't working, it hasn't since we moved in. The rest of the central heatin is spot on, but for some reason the kitchen one isn't working. I've bled it (there was alot of air in it) and i presumed after that it would work, but it still having none of it. It doesn't get remotely warm whatsoever.
It's not the first radiator off the boiler either, that's upstairs. Don't know what else to do. How do you fill these things with water? (someone told me that's what i may have to do.)

Any ideas anyone?

Buy the wife some thick socks and a big jumper. That should solve the problem

Tell her to stop moaning and think herself lucky you let her have the light on let alone a radiator.

you got thermostats on the rads pal? if so could be its stuck shut which usually happens with older ones. if no stats on then as has already been suggested, fire up the heating then turn off the rads that get warm/hot. this should hopefully force it round.

bammy blue said:
you got thermostats on the rads pal? if so could be its stuck shut which usually happens with older ones. if no stats on then as has already been suggested, fire up the heating then turn off the rads that get warm/hot. this should hopefully force it round.

No, no thermostats on ours, i'll try what you two suggests and hopefully that'll sort it, thanks lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.