Radio 2 / Chris Evans

Radio 2 is going down the pan, at 100 mph

Feltz. Gobshite, who loves the sound of her own voice
Evans. Likewise. Not listened to him for 2 years, my life's better for it. Constantly belittling guests and callers. And as for Moira Stewart. Can't speak a sentence, without fucking up. Basic for a newsreader.
Bruce. Legend. Love popmaster (been on twice)
Vine. Cockwomble. Obsessed with death, illness and Brexit.
Wright. Plonker.Like the irritating uncle at a family party.
Mayo. Ok, but a bit too "clever clever", at times
Should not have sacked Matt Williams, and replaced with that personalityless dullard Shourjo Sarker ( equality, I'm guessing)
Jo Whiley Too cool for school indie has been. All the charisma of a kettle.

As for their playlists, it's like a cross between a youth club disco (young R&B shite) and a lighweight barndance with all that country shite they play.

When Bruce goes, so will I

Radio 2 is going down the pan, at 100 mph

Feltz. Gobshite, who loves the sound of her own voice
Evans. Likewise. Not listened to him for 2 years, my life's better for it. Constantly belittling guests and callers. And as for Moira Stewart. Can't speak a sentence, without fucking up. Basic for a newsreader.
Bruce. Legend. Love popmaster (been on twice)
Vine. Cockwomble. Obsessed with death, illness and Brexit.
Wright. Plonker.Like the irritating uncle at a family party.
Mayo. Ok, but a bit too "clever clever", at times
Should not have sacked Matt Williams, and replaced with that personalityless dullard Shourjo Sarker ( equality, I'm guessing)
Jo Whiley Too cool for school indie has been. All the charisma of a kettle.

As for their playlists, it's like a cross between a youth club disco (young R&B shite) and a lighweight barndance with all that country shite they play.

When Bruce goes, so will I

I agree with all of the above, except Ken Bruce....he just tries to hard to be half decent. And no I cant listen to anything else, we get fuck all reception round here. I have to get as far as Warrington before I can pick up Real XS. Sarah Cox and Zoe Ball should both get prime time spots as well as Alan Car and Mel Sykes, the rest need putting out to grass.

Love Chris Evans show.... but, only when he’s on holiday and Sara Cox is on.

Totally agree. Cox is a good listen. Would be great if it was Ken Bruce though. Evans irritates me enormously.

Made me laugh when he released a statement about his mothers recent passing and said that she deserved to be at peace.

Steve Wright's a tosser who spends more time talking than playing music especially when it's the alleged Non-stop Oldies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.