Rafael Leao

€100m for a guy with 12 months on his contract come July?
I’d like us to sign him, especially if Sterling goes, but with Milan’s takeover - and the buyers apparently serious people - it’s hard to see him leave.

I’d like us to sign him, especially if Sterling goes, but with Milan’s takeover - and the buyers apparently serious people - it’s hard to see him leave.
It's a Mendes way to negotiate new deals, haven't you seen this before?

Hazard 28/29 went for +100-140m with 1 year remained in his contract ...credit to Marina

So I don't watch Serie A, what are people honest thoughts on this guy

Seen a few things about him being very inconsistent and a bit lazy

Every promising player with a bit of ability is being quoted for stupid money now, we have an academy for a reason and we should use it.

Obviously the supporters don't see the young players in training as Pep and his team do, but we must have players with potential who could get some time on the pitch in games where we are comfortable .

I understand that having a team of quality players means that they will want to play as often as possible, but it does look a bit short sighted not to allow younger players to get some experience.

Before anybody jumps dowm my throat, I am not trying to tell Pep how to manage his squad, but more hoping that we could give young players more experience in game situations.

I'm sure some of our more knowledgeable supporters will be able to identify the players who in their opinion would benefit from the opportunity.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.