Rafael Leao

Rafael Leao's current deal expires in 2024, and he has a €150million release clause in his current contract

lazy bar steward ';)

cheers mate ;-) i do wonder if he has people in his ear though as we are rumoured to have a serious interest in him?

cheers mate ;-) i do wonder if he has people in his ear though as we are rumoured to have a serious interest in him?
Has all the makings of a Txiki deal, although reports today state AC are confident he will sign a new deal.

I’ve got told Milan are lining up Gakpo as a replacement for Leao if he leaves/does not renew contract.

I’ve got told Milan are lining up Gakpo as a replacement for Leao if he leaves/does not renew contract.
Milan arnt geting Gapko. Thier transfer record is 42m euro's. Not since the 1990's has Italian football been at the top of the chain. Man United would blow Milan out the water in a head to head race for a signing like Gapko

Every top half club in the PL can outbid Milan.

Milan arnt geting Gapko. Thier transfer record is 42m euro's. Not since the 1990's has Italian football been at the top of the chain. Man United would blow Milan out the water in a head to head race for a signing like Gapko

you do know who they owned by now dont you? Say City buy Leao as well then it gives them the cash?

Yes but if they got £80-100m for Leao surely he could afford him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.