Rafael van der Vaart

Pigeonho said:
Logged on to create a thread about this guy. He is absolute quality of the highest order. He is more ready for this league than Silva and whilst i'm looking forward to Silva doing his stuff, for £8m I would have referred VdV. Good signing that, the Spurs *****.

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 am --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
already bored of this wankfest, hope he breaks his leg, it's boring and disrespectful this shit about a guy who failed at madrid and got flogged cheap and has had a good few weeks against some mediocre teams.
What a fucking stupid comment that is. Cockhead.

chill with abuse already....it's too early in the morning

shadygiz said:
Pigeonho said:
Logged on to create a thread about this guy. He is absolute quality of the highest order. He is more ready for this league than Silva and whilst i'm looking forward to Silva doing his stuff, for £8m I would have referred VdV. Good signing that, the Spurs *****.

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 am --

What a fucking stupid comment that is. Cockhead.

It is a stupid comment though, wishing a player breaks his leg... a good player at that. Stupid, stupid comment to make.

Pigeonho said:
shadygiz said:
It is a stupid comment though, wishing a player breaks his leg... a good player at that. Stupid, stupid comment to make.

no it isn't, it would shut people like you up who evidently don't have a clue. I'm sick of the fuss made of a guy who is hardly better than Elano, who failed at Madrid, only got a game cos of injuries and then STILL got sold even though he got half a season to prove himself, played in Holland(shit league) and Germany(mediocre league) for most of his career and didn't set the house on fire, and will naturally because of that be more settled than Silva. History has proven why he has not made an impact compared to Sneijder etc. and that really the only reason Real signed him was because their manager at the time went through "dutch phase", and had to buy everything that looked dutch. For me he didn't have a very good game yesterday, he missed an open net, scored 2 tap-ins in the 6 yard box basically(1 he thumped for show), and he gets all this praise when Silva has put in very astute, clever performances. Tevez wouldn't have scored if it wasn't for Silva against Chelsea, even the pundits had to pick up on it. Whilst VdV gets the attention for scoring a couple of goals(not spectacular at that) against mediocre opposition, he will continue to be overrated, he can't even get in a Dutch side with Dirk Kuyt in. In honesty, maybe the broken leg comment was excessive, but I was aiming for more the symbolism rather than the actual injury. If Van Der Vaart proves himself over 18-24 months, then fine, I'll take it, 4 weeks? get fucking real.

Call me what you want, but I think I can count the number of madrid matches I've missed on my hands in the last few years, and I'm absolutely sick of people overrating lads who have some good FORM, and making ludicrous judgements about it. Having VdV out of action will stop the comparisons, stop people wrongly judging what is a quality player who's doing well for us in Silva, and I don't even need to go in to how Spurs were the only team to want the flogged horse of VdV, whereas finance stopped United, Liverpool buying Silva. I also cannot believe people will judge "VALUE FOR MONEY" when it clearly isn't even a) relevant, b) an issue. If we finish in the top 4/win a trophy, Silva was value for money, end of. Spurs have a good player on their books, nothing more, and I'm sick of this VdV appreciation society over Silva on here and in the media, after 1 month, that's right, 1 frigging month, it's ludicrous.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:

no it isn't, it would shut people like you up who evidently don't have a clue. I'm sick of the fuss made of a guy who is hardly better than Elano, who failed at Madrid, only got a game cos of injuries and then STILL got sold even though he got half a season to prove himself, played in Holland(shit league) and Germany(mediocre league) for most of his career and didn't set the house on fire, and will naturally because of that be more settled than Silva. History has proven why he has not made an impact compared to Sneijder etc. and that really the only reason Real signed him was because their manager at the time went through "dutch phase", and had to buy everything that looked dutch. For me he didn't have a very good game yesterday, he missed an open net, scored 2 tap-ins in the 6 yard box basically(1 he thumped for show), and he gets all this praise when Silva has put in very astute, clever performances. Tevez wouldn't have scored if it wasn't for Silva against Chelsea, even the pundits had to pick up on it. Whilst VdV gets the attention for scoring a couple of goals(not spectacular at that) against mediocre opposition, he will continue to be overrated, he can't even get in a Dutch side with Dirk Kuyt in. In honesty, maybe the broken leg comment was excessive, but I was aiming for more the symbolism rather than the actual injury. If Van Der Vaart proves himself over 18-24 months, then fine, I'll take it, 4 weeks? get fucking real.

Call me what you want, but I think I can count the number of madrid matches I've missed on my hands in the last few years, and I'm absolutely sick of people overrating lads who have some good FORM, and making ludicrous judgements about it. Having VdV out of action will stop the comparisons, stop people wrongly judging what is a quality player who's doing well for us in Silva, and I don't even need to go in to how Spurs were the only team to want the flogged horse of VdV, whereas finance stopped United, Liverpool buying Silva. I also cannot believe people will judge "VALUE FOR MONEY" when it clearly isn't even a) relevant, b) an issue. If we finish in the top 4/win a trophy, Silva was value for money, end of. Spurs have a good player on their books, nothing more, and I'm sick of this VdV appreciation society over Silva on here and in the media, after 1 month, that's right, 1 frigging month, it's ludicrous.

FUCKENN THIS!!!!!!!!

quiet_riot said:
Pretty much just admitted that they are a long ball team. Get it up for Crouch, he'll get the knockdowns.

Long ball team? Lol did you actually watch the game or just hear that Crouch knocked it down to set it up.

The two goals came from crosses from the wing. Hardly long ball is it?

lennon>SWP said:
quiet_riot said:
Pretty much just admitted that they are a long ball team. Get it up for Crouch, he'll get the knockdowns.

Long ball team? Lol did you actually watch the game or just hear that Crouch knocked it down to set it up.

but the ball went in the air, that's illegal at COMS now ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
lennon>SWP said:

but the ball went in the air, that's illegal at COMS now ;)

Lol. Not a fan of long balls either, but if playing our football isn't working, Crouch is a good option for us. Thankfully, we actually played a lot of good stuff on Saturday, with VDV at the centre of most of it. We've also played a lot of good stuff so far this season too, with the obvious mishaps being against West Ham and Wigan.

To call Spurs a long ball team is ludicrous though. Crouch is just an option we have and can use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.