Rafael

Thing is, he did his hamstring tonight then carried on for over 5 mins. At some points tearing round like he was fine. Then when the substitute was ready.....he collapsed to the floor and needed a stretcher to leave the field.

Arrhghhh!!! Why are refs so fuckin stupid!

Funny isnt it - when its one of our players a hamstring injury is 2-3 weeks. When we have a derby in 4 weeks and on e of them gets a hamstring injury they are out for 4 weeks

Andouble said:
Rafael - hamstring, unknown
O'Shea - hamstring, unknown
Vidic - calf, three weeks
Rio - calf, unknown
Anderson - hamstring, unknown
Fletcher - virus, Saturday
Owen - hamstring, unknown (Saturday?, after international break?
Park - hamstring, unknown (after international break?)
Evans - ankle, unknown (after international break?)

every one of those players will be back for the derby.

Abso-fuckin-lutely this. Even George Best will be fit for Wembley.

If the worst came to the worst, I could see Valencia possibly playing a game at RB for them.

Stevecefn said:
If the worst came to the worst, I could see Valencia possibly playing a game at RB for them.

It's possible, though I think Fletcher, Fabio and Brown would be ahead of him.

It's good having wide players that are good defensively; I think it was Damocles that made a thread about the trend of moving players from full-back to wingers, and although that's not what's been done with Valencia, he does put a good defensive shift in.

I know a lad who used to be best mates with a united squad player a long time ago.

He said they would frequently text him asking how Giggs, Scholes or another major player was, as Fergie had said they were injured, in the media. The player would say its all bollox and the player in question had just been performing a massive training session.

Fergie lies, i know this may come as a shock, but he does.

"I wouldn't sell them a virus". Red ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.