RAG ALERT - "Robbo"

toby said:
BimboBob said:
I can't be bothered either but i did point out to him a few weeks ago in the abuse thread that he was named after one of their ex players.

So as i outed him first surely a prize is in order?Can i have the blonde delivered or do i have to collect?

what proof is there that he is a rag

Didn't you read the thread?His name is very similar to an ex players name,he likes red,his favourite tea is red tea and he eats babies.IT'S IN THE THREAD.SEE FOR YOURSELF!

BimboBob said:
toby said:
BimboBob said:
I can't be bothered either but i did point out to him a few weeks ago in the abuse thread that he was named after one of their ex players.

So as i outed him first surely a prize is in order?Can i have the blonde delivered or do i have to collect?

Didn't you read the thread?His name is very similar to an ex players name,he likes red,his favourite tea is red tea and he eats babies.IT'S IN THE THREAD.SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Maybe you should actually read the thread then, as it was pretty much proven by Wheelsy that he isn't a rag.

Bluemoon115 said:
BimboBob said:
toby said:
BimboBob said:

Maybe you should actually read the thread then, as it was pretty much proven by Wheelsy that he isn't a rag.

Sometimes it's like i'm banging my head against a wall.I think i was being sarcastic as i don't care either way.

Bluemoon115 said:
BimboBob said:
toby said:
BimboBob said:

that was the impression I got last night that someone had set him up

Bluemoon115 said:
BimboBob said:
toby said:
BimboBob said:

You're just bottling it as he is your leader !

BimboBob said:
Sometimes it's like i'm banging my head against a wall.I think i was being sarcastic as i don't care either way.

Sorry pal, but you knwo you shouldn't use sarcasm on here, as what you posted could well be posted at face value by many posters.

Bluemoon115 said:
BimboBob said:

Sorry pal, but you knwo you shouldn't use sarcasm on here, as what you posted could well be posted at face value by many posters.

I thought the "he eats babies" line might have given it away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.