RAG ALERT - "Robbo"

Chesley Sullenberger said:
Robbo. said:
Mods can we ban this prick, Im sure it the same person who started this thread, he keeps sending me pms? callining me a rag!!

On because you have publically attacked me before. For the benefit of others i choose my attack in private.

Chesley Sullenberger
Message subject: Re: ragFolder: Inbox
You have been outted as a RAG ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=108164 ), yet you accused me of being one of your very own sort.

Back to your own forum lad.

you a fucking prick, ill smash your fucking face in if i knew you you munich ****, pm me ill meet you and kill you you knob!

Robbo. said:
Robbo. said:
Mods can we ban this prick, Im sure it the same person who started this thread, he keeps sending me pms? callining me a rag!!

On because you have publically attacked me before. For the benefit of others i choose my attack in private.

Chesley Sullenberger
You have been outted as a RAG ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=108164 ), yet you accused me of being one of your very own sort.

you a fucking prick, ill smash your fucking face in if i knew you you ****** ****, pm me ill meet you and kill you you knob!

I think that says it all, anyway i`m off to my leaba. Again for the benfit of other people please PM me, if you wish to have a proper conversation.

Robbo. said:
Robbo. said:

you a fucking prick, ill smash your fucking face in if i knew you you ****** ****, pm me ill meet you and kill you you knob!

Cock. See ya.

Robbo. said:
Robbo. said:

Chesley Sullenberger

I think that says it all.

go away knob head, i dare you to meet me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.