RAG ALERT - "Robbo"

Robbo. said:
Why the fuck me, the only person who been giving me shit is Chesley Sullenberger but the IP address of the topic started is differant to his so god knows!

Thanks for checking that out. I am half blind so cannot see much difference. However if what the rest of the people are saying is correct i apologise to you.

The only reason i made an issue is that you have attacked me several times. I offer my hand to you....will i get a slap or a handshake back?

P.S i am not A RAG...perhaps my glasses are just not tinted quite as blue as you..

Kinky by name said:
I reckon mhepel and robbo should have a discussion on here now with no interruptions from others, get your three fingers all smoked up rag boy

as this should prove kinky :-)

Kinky by name said:
I reckon mhepel and robbo should have a discussion on here now with no interruptions from others, get your three fingers all smoked up rag boy
its possible to be logged on with two accounts at the same time

Kinky by name said:
Robbo. said:
Kinky by name said:

so you are going to take a guy whos posted once over me? well played!

you'll never be alone with schizophrenia

KBN, it's already been confirmed that they were two different IP addresses, and that the image has been doctored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.