Rag excuses in general

unexpected item said:
You spent all that money yet you only won it on goal difference. A rag excuse that has been picked up and used by fans of other clubs.

They like to gloss over this bit, but we won it with knobs on - goal difference, Fergie time, clawed back eight point gap, stuffed 'em at The Etihad, gave the world the jeebies but came back from behind in the last match! Let 'em emulate that lot!

"Hahaha you wanted villa but got silva instead" I know great isn't it :)
" you have no team spirit and your team mates fight all the time"
" your owner will piss off once he gets bored"
" your owner will leave once the oil runs out and you will go into administration"
"Money can't buy success"

citeh didnt earn success, they bought it therefore it doesnt count.
bitterness

citeh will fuck it up,they always do.
denial

citykev28 said:
Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real - As stated already, the game was sold out. Let's not forget though, that before you lot won your first Premier League, you played a home European tie in front of less than 20,000 at Old Trafford.

You've no team spirit - false, you do

The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though - How the fuck could you, I or anybody else possibly know that? It'd have been 2-0 had Evans not dragged him down anyway.

You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true - We may not have cracked Europe but "shit" isn't really correct is it? Not being beaten by the Champions of Holland, Spain and Germany isn't shit is it? Again, let's pretend that teams like IFK Gothenburg, Torpedo Moscow, Monaco, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray and Borussia Dortmund didn't put you lot out of Europe in the early '90's before you got used to the competition.

Tevez is a mercenary - true - Whereas all the players such as Hernandez, Anderson, de Gea, Lindegaard and the rest dreamt of playing for United as boys and would gladly give their wages back if they were asked to because they play for their love of the game and United in particular don't they?

If you're going to insist on coming to a City forum, at least have the common sense to think about what you post and not make a prick out of yourself.

Boom. Roasted.

johnny on the spot said:
'Just wait til the Arabs get bored and pull out etc etc...'

I'm surprised that that is still being touted by bitter reds, they have the Malaga situation to cite

Sad thing is that there is no comparison between Malaga's size as a club, their 'sheik's' resources. the fan base, the global reach of the Prem vs La liga
(believe me when senior government spokespeople in both Liberia and Rwanda in different Radio 4 interviews today cited the Prem as major pastimes for their respective populations

Those saddoes want to wish the sheiks away .. but it's a folorn hope.. futhermore , at base (and I reckon it's older , more realistic Scum fans with a bit of historical perspective), that when Baco retires, there will be some MAJOR transition planning to be sorted...

When Busby left, Scum were all at sea...

This time when Baco goes, the global context of Scum's plastic fan base may ease the immediate shock ..... but who can follow him... with the Glazier leeches still leeching , how sustainable is the model if the team starts to fail on he pitch??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.