Rag gran on Sky

Bobby charlton's sister.

Pathetic report, why dont they interview an OAP from every other club? Just another chance to show the overhead kick again.

I must admit i laughed when she said rooney has contacted her, probably wanting some fun

Another bit of rag propaganda so the zombie armchairs think 'good old united' , shame they didn't get Tommy Docherty on and ask why at club he gave so much time to now make him pay himself to get in.

Sky bent as f**k

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bobby charlton's sister.

Pathetic report, why dont they interview an OAP from every other club? Just another chance to show the overhead kick again.

I must admit i laughed when she said rooney has contacted her, probably wanting some fun
Speaking of Bobby Charlton, he seems to have disappeared, the BBC normally pan across to him in the director's box but not for a while now. It's usually this time of year he doesn't like speaking of the Munchen Air Disaster to anyone that'll listen.

75 yr old united fan on ssn

has any 1 seen this made my morning lol, sayin macnini should be bringin thro youngsters and fergie is, yeah who has he brought thro recently, and at the end was singin glory glory man united hahaa

Re: 75 yr old united fan on ssn

feedthegoat2009 said:
has any 1 seen this made my morning lol, sayin macnini should be bringin thro youngsters and fergie is, yeah who has he brought thro recently, and at the end was singin glory glory man united hahaa

I saw it. It made me swallow a mouth full of my owm sick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.