Rag mafia

I feel stupid for ever believing. It's like watching The Godfather again and hoping Sonny won't get killed, you know exactly what's going to happen and for some reason are disappointed when it does.

Yet rag cunts will still give you the "it evens out" bullshit while thinking they actually deserve to win.

buckshot said:
I feel stupid for ever believing. It's like watching The Godfather again and hoping Sonny won't get killed, you know exactly what's going to happen and for some reason are disappointed when it does.

Yet rag cunts will still give you the "it evens out" bullshit while thinking they actually deserve to win.

well they'd like to think their success is built entirely on merit

which clearly is a lie

Even they know they are being handed titles.Taken from ragcafe

It was a much better game before the sending off, and one we should have comfortably won without the refs help. Just a terrible decision.

It has killed the game because QPR have simply sat back now (can't blame em for that) parked the bus and we havent been able to break it down yet.

Really disappointed, been looking forward to this match for a long time and now it's ruined.

The second part of it is that with the pundits and media going on and on about this for the rest of the season, the conspiracy theorists will come out in force and we will probably end up getting no decisions for the rest of the season.

Wonder now SAF will handle it in the post match interview. I hope he will come out and say it wasnt a penalty/red card to try to restore some perceived lost credibility.

At least if we go on to win 4-0 or so then we can say we probably would've won without that decision.

The neutrals where I work are pretty much in agreement that we'd need to completely dominate the league and open up a 15-20 point gap to stand any chance of overcoming certain "advantages" that go the rags way.

Re: Ferguson's continued presence is a corrupting influence

No doubt about it. The league IS CORRUPT and the FA ARE CORRUPT.

The sooner he disappears the fairer the league will be. It's amazing that Wenger hasn't been able to build up any influence with the FA, media, and referees like Ferguson has after all this time. I suppose he has a sense of decency and isn't a disgusting bully like Ferguson is.

Jelly and ice cream...

For those who think it evens out over a season

Scum awarded 8 penalties and benefitted from 6 sendings off in their favour
Against them 2 penalties and 1 sending off (against us)

City awarded 7 penalties and benefitted from 1 sendings off in our favour
Against us 2 penalties and 4 sendings off

(missed penalties not recorded on stats site I used)

LoveCity said:
The sooner he disappears the fairer the league will be. It's amazing that Wenger hasn't been able to build up any influence with the FA, media, and referees like Ferguson has after all this time. I suppose he has a sense of decency and isn't a disgusting bully like Ferguson is.

Jelly and ice cream...

Wenger's sense of decency must be in private then because there's never a match where he's not criticizing officials or getting sent to the stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.