rag quotes 3 and 4

de niro said:
fucking love it

this x 1000 lol

On a side issue went to a family do last night. some of the sort of extended family have the missfortune of being so called rags. Anyway the football chat starts and in fairness it was ok until one of them pipes up with "course yeah me and my lad a big utd fans" to which my mother (ex season ticket holder @ city for many yrs) pipes up with "what did you think of ot when you went" conversation over :)

marcoboogers said:
de niro said:
fucking love it

this x 1000 lol

On a side issue went to a family do last night. some of the sort of extended family have the missfortune of being so called rags. Anyway the football chat starts and in fairness it was ok until one of them pipes up with "course yeah me and my lad a big utd fans" to which my mother (ex season ticket holder @ city for many yrs) pipes up with "what did you think of ot when you went" conversation over :)

ROFL

:-D

this thread on redcafe shows they are not smooth, they are just BITTER
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-massive-club-302620/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-massive-club-302620/</a>

southstand117 said:
this thread on redcafe shows they are not smooth, they are just BITTER
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-massive-club-302620/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-massive-club-302620/</a>

have they got number blindness or are they just fucking retarded? do they seriously believe city have only 2415 fans in the uk? that makes the rest of the map bollox too.

r.sole,i hear it every day in work mate.they are shitting themselves,every conversation starts with "city this,city that"never their own shite team.the sheep that have only ever known success dont know whats happening,i fucking love it,our time is here

r.soleofsalford said:
"i`ve lost a bit of interest in football"

i wish i had a fiver for every time i`ve heard a sad rag bastard say this said in the last 2 weeks.

i`m sure you lot out there have heard this, especially blues from salford and darn sarf

Haven't heard it recently yet, but I am fully expecting to do so soon!

'I think I'm losing interest in football...' is something you always hear when they are outside the top three/having an average season. Funny how their interest has always been rekindled when trophy time rolls back around.

The way things look like they might be going I'm expecting to hear it a lot over the next few years! And it will never get old.

I am really intrigued to see how poorly some of them are going to handle what is coming - some will have no idea how to react, and will no doubt make complete and utter tits out of themselves.

Thought I would bump this thread with this little beauty taken from redcafe on the "city sign Ballotelli" thread

He might be talented, but I'm glad we didn't splash out 25m on Balotelli.

We've got a little gem in our team who only cost a pittance and who is looking a great find so far, and I have high hopes for him this season.]
Did this prick forget they paid £26million for a spotty little scouse twat that had won fuck all..?
Small memories hey

Its going to be quite amusing seeing the rags reactions and excuses, for when we finish above them and when we win the title, feckin sad rag barstewards. CITY TILL I DIE.

bluestevei said:
Before Yaya signed for us...

RAG: I was discussing this matter with James, yesterday. So, I don't understand why would Barca sell their best (imo) defensive midfielder? Who are they gonna replace him with? Busquets? Keita? I don't think any of them can do a better job than Yaya.

Anyway, I don't really care about the well being of Barcelona. From what I've seen, Yaya is a very good defensive midfielder, tall, strong and could prove to be a worthy asset. But then the price has to be right and it depends on how much would Sir Alex be willing to spend on a 27-year-old (I'm sure Yaya would not turn down a good offer from us).

RAG: Liverpool's run came to an end, so it is possible that our run will come to an end in the near future. We can't compete (financially) with the likes of Real Madrid, Chelsea and Man City, so we will need to focus on bringing through top quality youngsters. Fergie realises this and has already implemented a new youth policy. You only have to look at the intake of Academy scholars over the last two seasons to see this. Even our transfer policy suggests this i.e. buying young players for cheap and then developing them e.g Diouf, Smalling, Obertan, etc.

We have some very talented youngsters in our ranks, in fact ridiculously talented. If they listen to the coaches, stay focused and train hard, well then with a bit of luck they will hopefully make the grade here. These youngsters will save us having to spend and could maintain our dominance for at least another decade.

Also, Man City have an impressive squad but they won't be able to keep everyone happy. They won't be winning anything big unless they sort out their mediocre defence. They are more of a threat to Liverpool than us.

Isnt yaya 24 ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.