Rag tickets on sale from Wednesday.

Don’t forget. I’ve only just noticed we’ve got to collect the tickets from the Etihad for this one

Didn’t notice that, thanks. Although it does actually say tickets will “be available to pick up” So not sure if it’s compulsory?

Spoke to city over the phone, ticket collection from the etihad as stated on the website. No posted tickets

I wonder if the ticket office is open after the games like it used to be? Must be 2010/11 the last time I bought away tickets after a game.

Wonder if its to do with postal strikes, makes it easier instead of loads of City fans trying to get duplicates at Old Trafford

It must be compulsory, has to be all or nothing surely? Three home games in between

Yeah, cheers. I’ll just get mine before Liverpool, if there’s not a big queue. Just thinking about anyone who lives far away. Although I doubt there’s anyone who’ll qualify for one who won’t be going to the home games in between, so shouldn’t be an issue.

If it was due to the strikes, it seems a bit bizarre that they wouldn't apply the same logic to Chelsea away tickets given it's a closer fixture, no? The page for that game still states tickets being posted. I smell a rat here, unless it's due to the security risk of it being the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.