Rag Tw*t:Your Enjoy This

Northern3

Yesterday my wife was waiting for a bloke to arrive to look at her car she was selling.So earlier I'd got dressed and decided to wear my new City shirt that arrived the previous day.So at about 11 oclock,there was a knock at the door,The missus answered and in walked this twat in a rag shirt.

He looked at me with a with a right looking attitude on his face,and here's his exact words "I don't know if I should be buying a car off a City fan" and it was said with venom in his voice.Now here's the good bit lol.My reply which has got me into deep trouble with the missus was "Well f--- off you rag c--- and get the f--- out of my house.The look of horror on his face will remain with me till the day I die.What a complete twat.

Re: Rag Twat:Your Enjoy This

Your still stuck with the car then......?

The look on his face and the tone of his voice convinced me he wasn't joking Bowdonblue.Yeah stuck with the car still.the missus is not happy.

thats the response i'd want to give but have no balls to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.