Rag Tw*t:Your Enjoy This

It was only an old Nissan wasn't worth alot,it's now been sold to her work mate.The point of it was,I really didn't give a toss what team he supported,it was his attitude I didn't like.To come into a complete strangers house and sneer at my shirt and choice of team,in my book is just disrespectul.He basically looked at me like a piece of crap.Sorry but thats out of order.

Northern3 said:
It was only an old Nissan wasn't worth alot,it's now been sold to her work mate.The point of it was,I really didn't give a toss what team he supported,it was his attitude I didn't like.To come into a complete strangers house and sneer at my shirt and choice of team,in my book is just disrespectul. He basically looked at me like a piece of crap.Sorry but thats out of order.

And you are correct in your outlook. Glad the car has been sold.

Am I the only person who finds this all a bit pathetic? We've only your word that he said it with venom - he might actually have been joking. But even if he wasn't, you've shown yourself to be no better than he is.

If he hadn't worn his rag shirt and you hadn't worn your City shirt (and let's ignore the question of whether you should even wear a football shirt outside of watching a game) then you might have found he was actually OK (big ask for a rag I know) and sold your car.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Am I the only person who finds this all a bit pathetic? We've only your word that he said it with venom - he might actually have been joking. But even if he wasn't, you've shown yourself to be no better than he is.

If he hadn't worn his rag shirt and you hadn't worn your City shirt (and let's ignore the question of whether you should even wear a football shirt outside of watching a game) then you might have found he was actually OK (big ask for a rag I know) and sold your car.

Up until the "actually I don't give a toss who he supports, it was his attitude" post by the OP, I would have agreed with you.

Hi Preistwich Blue,looking at the number of posts you have made I persume you are a longstanding member on here.Now it is your choice if you found my response pathetic.

And I find your questioning of events to be highly offensive towards me.I'm normally a very easy going and well mannered person,But when someone comes into my house and is ill mannered towards me,and I could tell he wasn't joking then I will stand my ground no matter what.

But like I said earlier you are entitled to your opinion,but at the end of the day its me who as to live with my response.And I promise you I feel no remorse what so ever.

Northern3 said:
Hi Preistwich Blue,looking at the number of posts you have made I persume you are a longstanding member on here.Now it is your choice if you found my response pathetic.

And I find your questioning of events to be highly offensive towards me.
Sorry if I've offended you but you've sort of proved my point here. I merely said we only had your word for it, not that I thought you were lying. No one else was there but you and him so that's all I CAN say. But you've taken offence at an innocent remark of mine which you've misinterpreted so maybe, just maybe, you did the same with him. We all sometimes hear or see what we want to.

But if you read my post properly I said that even if he did say it with venom(and I'll take your word that he did) then perhaps you should have made a joke of it by saying something like "Well the Sheikh is buying us all Rollers for Christmas so it's got to go to you or someone else". Suppose the bloke had thumped you?

Hi Prestwich

After having time to reflect what I said,and what you have said maybe I did go a tad over the top(but in no way is this an apology to you or him lol lol).But as the years of gone by for some strange reason,maybe its sad of me,but I have got more defensive of the Blues.Theres not many things that wind me up in life,like I said in earlier post I am pretty easy going.

But any remark or opinion I do not like aimed at the Blues instantly gets my back up(maybe I need anger management lol lol).
But I still insist his remarks where out of order.Anyway sorry if I come across a bit aggressive,it really was not intend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.