RAG

Lemmy

Unlike a lot of the new faces on here, ive been around pretty much since Ric rolled Bluemoon V1.0 out on his ZX81. I dont post much these days now i have 2 kids and a dog, but i do log on regularly to see whats the latest and greatest with the richest, and most dysfunctional football club in the world.

One thing is really starting to Piss me Off though and it's the term 'RAG' which is used anytime somebody has a differing opinion to somebody else. (This was never the case Bluemoon Version 1.0, 1.2 and 2.1)

I don't like it and it needs to be knocked on the head, because essentially its a kop out of a retort. Calling somebody a RAG isn't and doesn't replace a well thought and crafted response to a comment or perspective you don't share.

So grow up and use your imagination and your fucking keyboard. If you cant muster a well enough thought out response apart from the literally, spastically 'RAG' then its not worth posting, is it?

Happy New Year.

Lemmy ready for his next Walford visit: -
VictorR90801B.jpg

You're missed mate, and i agree about the rag thing, it's like a 7 series Soccer AM feature that's got old quick like Amy Whinehouse. Keep well mate and all the best!

Now we just need BillyBlueHat back!

Lemmy said:
Unlike a lot of the new faces on here, ive been around pretty much since Ric rolled Bluemoon V1.0 out on his ZX81. I dont post much these days now i have 2 kids and a dog, but i do log on regularly to see whats the latest and greatest with the richest, and most dysfunctional football club in the world.

One thing is really starting to Piss me Off though and it's the term 'RAG' which is used anytime somebody has a differing opinion to somebody else. (This was never the case Bluemoon Version 1.0, 1.2 and 2.1)

I don't like it and it needs to be knocked on the head, because essentially its a kop out of a retort. Calling somebody a RAG isn't and doesn't replace a well thought and crafted response to a comment or perspective you don't share.

So grow up and use your imagination and your fucking keyboard. If you cant muster a well enough thought out response apart from the literally, spastically 'RAG' then its not worth posting, is it?

Happy New Year.

"old dustcloth"

Lemmy said:

Happy New Year.
Dipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.