RAG

Lemmy said:
Unlike a lot of the new faces on here, ive been around pretty much since Ric rolled Bluemoon V1.0 out on his ZX81. I dont post much these days now i have 2 kids and a dog, but i do log on regularly to see whats the latest and greatest with the richest, and most dysfunctional football club in the world.

One thing is really starting to Piss me Off though and it's the term 'RAG' which is used anytime somebody has a differing opinion to somebody else. (This was never the case Bluemoon Version 1.0, 1.2 and 2.1)

I don't like it and it needs to be knocked on the head, because essentially its a kop out of a retort. Calling somebody a RAG isn't and doesn't replace a well thought and crafted response to a comment or perspective you don't share.

So grow up and use your imagination and your fucking keyboard. If you cant muster a well enough thought out response apart from the literally, spastically 'RAG' then its not worth posting, is it?

Happy New Year.

RAG

Helmet Cole said:
Lemmy said:
Unlike a lot of the new faces on here, ive been around pretty much since Ric rolled Bluemoon V1.0 out on his ZX81. I dont post much these days now i have 2 kids and a dog, but i do log on regularly to see whats the latest and greatest with the richest, and most dysfunctional football club in the world.

One thing is really starting to Piss me Off though and it's the term 'RAG' which is used anytime somebody has a differing opinion to somebody else. (This was never the case Bluemoon Version 1.0, 1.2 and 2.1)

I don't like it and it needs to be knocked on the head, because essentially its a kop out of a retort. Calling somebody a RAG isn't and doesn't replace a well thought and crafted response to a comment or perspective you don't share.

So grow up and use your imagination and your fucking keyboard. If you cant muster a well enough thought out response apart from the literally, spastically 'RAG' then its not worth posting, is it?

Happy New Year.

RAG

Possibly the best reply ever. Well thought out, grammatically correct and so insightful.

Pat yourself on the back lad.

I'm with you, lemmy. However, the crux of the matter lies here....
Lemmy said:
.....use your imagination and your fucking keyboard. If you cant muster a well enough thought out response apart from the literally, spastically 'RAG' then its not worth posting, is it?
This would require a modicum of intelligence, understanding and sophistication as well as an awareness of when a response is "not worth posting".........something which is clearly absent from those you aim your post at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.