rags are ***** arent they....

supercity36

ok heres the situation

im coming out of school and see mum + her bf waiting for me. i get in and we drive to the exit/ enterance of the car park. however a bus is parked so we cant get out and another car is up our arse. so this car with 2 guys, and the passenger (wearing a rag top) started giving it the gab effing and jeffin tellin us to reverse (which we ovcviously cant do DUHH) so then he gets out the car and gives my mums bf a lot of hassle. he starts swearing and my mums bf is starting to get mad. so then he keeps swearing saying he is gonna smash his fucking head in (one tip to people. 99% of times, if someone says they are gonna hit you, they wont. you wouldnt exactly give someone a warning would you?) all while the driver is calm. now there are little 9-10 yr olds going past as this was the day which the year 6's came to check out the school for a day, aswell as all the little kids from the nearby primary who are all hearing this. then after he relises that we arent exactly scared of him he pussies off back to his car

WANKER

They all talk a good game and that's it..feck all to back it up with though in my experience and my office is full of the cocks..(they don't go though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.