Rags Away, 6th april 2013.

Re: Rag Away, 6th april 2013.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
AD4 said:
Predictions of what points it will sell out at?

Hopefully-my first derby away was last year and what a choice.
Currently sat on 7200 so hoping to get a ticket.

That could be close, the rags, beings cunts, will cut our allocation even further after us destroying them last time .

de niro said:
de niro said:

That could be close, the rags, beings *****, will cut our allocation even further after us destroying them last time .

Did it not sell out at 8k plus last season?

I think last year it was 7,200 in the first batch, anyway whatever the threshold was, I'm pretty sure I almost didn't get a ticket last year, but thankfully I did, although I didn't go myself, some other less principled mug handed utd £40+ in cash.

I don't suppose I would have minded paying that, if I had watched the sixth goal in person, but them's the breaks, I've seen us lose there enough times over the years to not want to ever go back again, and watching it on TV for free was still loads of fun.

baldmosher said:
I think last year it was 7,200 in the first batch, anyway whatever the threshold was, I'm pretty sure I almost didn't get a ticket last year, but thankfully I did, although I didn't go myself, some other less principled mug handed utd £40+ in cash.

I don't suppose I would have minded paying that, if I had watched the sixth goal in person, but them's the breaks, I've seen us lose there enough times over the years to not want to ever go back again, and watching it on TV for free was still loads of fun.

If you take last year than as a ball park figure of 7200 add on renewal / cup schemes plus other points added it will be about 8k this season

de niro said:
AD4 said:
Predictions of what points it will sell out at?

on the same st helens blue but didnt it sell out about 800-1000 more points than our bracket last year/

Looking for two tickets for this please!!!

pm if anyone has spare tickets

thanks

If anyone can possibly get or be in the position to sell a spare one to someone who has never been to the derby then let me know! Thanks!

Oright blues im looking for two adult tickets for scum away. pm me if you can help cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.