Rags bleating and crying all over the media...gotta laugh..

Boo-hoo, it's so unfair...

Change your faces FFS!

Manchester-United-Carlos--001.jpg

BTH said:
mancunial said:
just had the red neighbour on the phone, he said he thought redknapper deserved the manager of the year, i replied no ancelloti did, why he asked, i said 1st season in the prem and he,s won it, then he said reds are going for benzima, i replied they can,t afford him, what course they can, then he said arabs are going to buy united the same ones who bought harrods, i said their not going to pay a billion and half for that lot, i then said what have the glaziers done wrong, look you have won 3 prem titles in a row 1 champs league and a final a couple of charity sheilds a couple of league cups, why weren,t you complaining when you won the champs league, look i said the more you lot complain the more the glaziers are going to dig their heels in,his answer was (i,ve got to go now) they really are clueless? i really think this season has really done their heads in, they really thought when they beat us at eastlands they were going to win it, they now know that victory means fk all except bragging rights? they are really worried about who we will purchase and the thing that has really pissed them off is that bobby is staying, they know now we are going for stability, also they can see improvement in our club season by season, it will underneath be eating away at them?

shift_key.jpg

Why should it have been in capitals..?

Vienna_70 said:
bluevengence said:
It`s their own fault...it was like playing away every week for the players with them twatoids decked out in green and yellow

And don't forget the fact that it's their own fault the Glazers bought the club afterbthey drove the horse owners out following the spat with OPN!

The minute the Edwards family decided to cash in the writing was on the wall. Why is there no criticism of this reprobate for getting a few millions out of the deal which has led to one great mountain of debt? Rag fans have always been full of themselves when splashing tens of millions for the world's best and it didn't matter to them where it came from, just as long as they were on an upward spiral. It's been well and truly buggered up, and they are just beginning to see that unless they have oodles of cash, they won't buy the best. There will still be players who will be drawn to the glitter of MANUre but will the world's best not think, "Wait a mo. I'm going to have to run my bollox off for these jokers, and not get owt at the end!" Indeed, the end is nigh!

What odds not getting in the NewTopFour next season for Stretford's best?

1_barry_conlon said:
MCfcBOB said:
It sort of is though because: they had to sell Tevez and Ronaldo to pay off the debts, thus meaning they didn't improve.

Tevez wasn't theirs to sell. He was 3rd party owned, they didn't get a bean when he left.

Which I personally find even more hilarious... it's like they were screwed twice! :)

was it that bad? god i need a woman?
BTH said:
mancunial said:
just had the red neighbour on the phone, he said he thought redknapper deserved the manager of the year, i replied no ancelloti did, why he asked, i said 1st season in the prem and he,s won it, then he said reds are going for benzima, i replied they can,t afford him, what course they can, then he said arabs are going to buy united the same ones who bought harrods, i said their not going to pay a billion and half for that lot, i then said what have the glaziers done wrong, look you have won 3 prem titles in a row 1 champs league and a final a couple of charity sheilds a couple of league cups, why weren,t you complaining when you won the champs league, look i said the more you lot complain the more the glaziers are going to dig their heels in,his answer was (i,ve got to go now) they really are clueless? i really think this season has really done their heads in, they really thought when they beat us at eastlands they were going to win it, they now know that victory means fk all except bragging rights? they are really worried about who we will purchase and the thing that has really pissed them off is that bobby is staying, they know now we are going for stability, also they can see improvement in our club season by season, it will underneath be eating away at them?

shift_key.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.