Rags in the queue at COMS....

Rammy Blue

Going down to the ground shortly to get my tickets but heard that it's a bit moody in the queue with rags masquerading as blues and giving out digs randomly.

Anyone been down today know whether it's safe?

Rammy Blue said:
Going down to the ground shortly to get my tickets but heard that it's a bit moody in the queue with rags masquerading as blues and giving out digs randomly.

Are you seriously asking whether its safe to go to our own ground to buy tickets? Man up!

Rammy Blue said:

wether its safe. go down there, it's our own fucking ground. what you going to do at wembley when theres 30,000 of them

fishing2.jpg

swp80 said:
Rammy Blue said:

wether its safe. go down there, it's our own fucking ground. what you going to do at wembley when theres 30,000 of them

Priceless. Spat me brew out.

Rammy Blue said:

BSAmplifierDetector.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.