Rags in the queue at COMS....

Rammy Blue said:
Going down to the ground shortly to get my tickets but heard that it's a bit moody in the queue with rags masquerading as blues and giving out digs randomly.

Anyone been down today know whether it's safe?
stay at home mate, best to play it safe.

BillyMC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Got to laugh, caught more than expected.

If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped on the second post.

Started the thread after reading your post in the other one, thought I'd combine a ticket thread with rag violence....

Worked a treat.

BillyMC said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
If they come near me I'm just going to pretend to be a United fan. It's not worth it.

Was travelling behind a Nissan Micra on the M6 earlier which had a united sticker in the back window. I decided to throttle back and let them pull away from me...dont want to take any uncessary chances...could have been luring me into a MIB ambush at Knutsford services. Better safe than sorry.

Close call there Billy. Who know's how you'd of coped had it all gone wrong. I hope all blues take note of Billy's near escape. Perhaps none of us should go to Wembley, just in case?

Rammy Blue said:
BillyMC said:
If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped on the second post.

Started the thread after reading your post in the other one, thought I'd combine a ticket thread with rag violence....

Worked a treat.

Chuck in a Cat 2 availability post later. Theyre always good value over your afternoon biccy.

BillyMC said:
Rammy Blue said:

Worked a treat.

Chuck in a Cat 2 availability post later. Theyre always good value over your afternoon biccy.

To kill that last half hour at work I might knock up a thread about how many members of my local OSC have got tickets but have never seen a match before.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BillyMC said:

To kill that last half hour at work I might knock up a thread about how many members of my local OSC have got tickets but have never seen a match before.

usb_nuke_button_1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.