Rags new kit 2014/15 leaked

Jack the United fan said:
steviemc said:
New shirt from the rear...

535vdx.jpg

Think the number 20 shirt might be vacant if this carries on.
In all seriousness Jack. There's been speculation on here that RVP isn't at his happiest after AF left. Can you see anyone being able to buy him? I'm presuming he signed a good deal at United..

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Jack the United fan said:
steviemc said:
New shirt from the rear...

535vdx.jpg

Think the number 20 shirt might be vacant if this carries on.
In all seriousness Jack. There's been speculation on here that RVP isn't at his happiest after AF left. Can you see anyone being able to buy him? I'm presuming he signed a good deal at United..

I reckon he'll be on one hell of a deal given he was late twenties looking for his last big contract. Not to mention the performance related clauses and things we had to throw at him/his agent in order to push the move through. Hard to say whether he will leave though, I obviously hope not. On the one hand he's one of the best strikers in the world. On the other, he's the wrong side of 30 with a history of injury problems and huge wages. Juve? If he does go I think it'll definitely be abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.