Rags on here

As long as there are no rags pretending to be blue and giving it large WUM bullshit posts, then I don't see the problem.

glen quagmire said:
Hoot, you can be bluemoon's pet rag. As long as you post a youtube clip of yourself denouncing all things stretford, while playing your banjo.

IF you are not willing to do this, i think it's time we called you a taxi.
What happened to the City fans not afraid of a bit of banter,or is it one way traffic only forum? patting each other on the back and a non interactive, sounds great.

I can call the cab if you want.

hoot said:
glen quagmire said:
Hoot, you can be bluemoon's pet rag. As long as you post a youtube clip of yourself denouncing all things stretford, while playing your banjo.

IF you are not willing to do this, i think it's time we called you a taxi.
What happened to the City fans not afraid of a bit of banter,or is it one way traffic only forum? patting each other on the back and a non interactive, sounds great.

I can call the cab if you want.

I thought that was what we were doing.

Pam said:
As long as there are no rags pretending to be blue and giving it large WUM bullshit posts, then I don't see the problem.

Agree with this in fact there is one on the transfer forum now pretending to be a blue

hoot said:
ManCityFC said:
Rag fans are like the crabs. You could live with it, but why would you when you don't have too?

Similarly, Rag fans being the crabs, they are always trying to find something else to attach themselves too. Let's not let it be us...please!

Fuck the lot of them off, they are just building up a knowledge base of information so they can make the switch. Rats from sinking ship.

Get the prioderm out mods!
What about United fans from the moss side area, I just want to renew old friendships.

Facebook. (assuming they want to add you as a friend:)

goddam.png

end of.

glen quagmire said:
Seasideblue said:
Agree with this in fact there is one on the transfer forum now pretending to be a blue

Do tell, seasider!

On the ballotelli thread a number of us have asked if he is a rag but we are awaiting a response Belwhaft is the poster in question.

We will have to wait and see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.