Rags on TV

mat said:
There all in place to defend their mate wooney.

no, they are there to keep the brand at the forefront of the watching world. believe me if rooney was so bad he's harm the brand he would be drop kicked by the studio and hodgson.

I thought he was ok. Better than the ITV crew. If you want to slag one off pick on Rio. I fink and I fort.

manchester blue said:
I thought he was ok. Better than the ITV crew. If you want to slag one off pick on Rio. I fink and I fort.
Don't forget him saying ''Wazza''. Poor old Chuckle the younger getting slaughtered on Twatter. My favourite tweet last night;

2YSnLTF.png

I also saw someone say ''When Gary Neville is the more charismatic sibling, you know you've got problems''.

The BBC once upon a time were the world leaders but after last night they were shown up for their inability to recognise the dullard in their midst.
I remember years ago the Beeb ran a competition to find some new commentators, obviously regional accents were low priority but a reasonable speaking voice was required. We seem to have forgotten that sometimes less is more and the need to keep talking by the present bumblers on all channels is an insult. Move over Owen, Neville unbelievably has stolen your crown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.