Rags' only attack of the night!

I remember reading someone's thread on here a day or two ago about how we were told to not sell anything that could get the rags violent and upset them, I guess we must have missed something in there that did upset them. Or maybe it was every single shot THEY MISSED that upset them (and there weren't a lot of them either!)

Either way they have turned to their usual antics when they are the losers, violence and smashing things up, I wonder what the motorway from here to London will look like tomorrow morning, there'll be smashed up signs, windows and all sorts there as they stomp back down South from their daytrip.

Funny story - I was walking back to Picaddilly along Old Mill Street with my two brothers and cousin and on the way back up there was this shithouse rag screaming at kids and families in cars with City flags, shouting 'cunts'.

The group of twats he was with including his girlfriend only shouted at him to stop when they saw four blokes walking towards them. As soon as he saw us it wasl ike he'd been electrocuted and he walked off quietly.

Who are these wankers.

Dobsy said:
Funny story - I was walking back to Picaddilly along Old Mill Street with my two brothers and cousin and on the way back up there was this shithouse rag screaming at kids and families in cars with City flags, shouting 'cunts'.

The group of twats he was with including his girlfriend only shouted at him to stop when they saw four blokes walking towards them. As soon as he saw us it wasl ike he'd been electrocuted and he walked off quietly.

Who are these wankers.
Rags!

BTH said:
545770_10150689935005846_621820845_9791001_11456064_n.jpg

(C/o Boom)

will we call the GLAZERS in to fix it

The 12th Man said:
I remember reading someone's thread on here a day or two ago about how we were told to not sell anything that could get the rags violent and upset them, I guess we must have missed something in there that did upset them. Or maybe it was every single shot THEY MISSED that upset them (and there weren't a lot of them either!)

Either way they have turned to their usual antics when they are the losers, violence and smashing things up, I wonder what the motorway from here to London will look like tomorrow morning, there'll be smashed up signs, windows and all sorts there as they stomp back down South from their daytrip.

A workman surveys the damage on the M6 sliproad at Stafford services at dawn...

e77602b14e088e3a3fa7e850306d.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.