Rags or Barca?

Soulboy said:
Barca.

We really do have to stop seeing the rags as our main rivals.

When they beat us it's like they've won the fucking World Cup... we're better than that now surely?

I don't think it's about being better, just a hypothetical question about what victory would feel better. Personally, I have no problem with the rags being our main rivals; the rivalry is in our genetic make-up as Blues. I don't think the Barca/Real rivalry will ever diminish and I don't think the fans of those two clubs would want it to either.

So like I say, just a hypothetical question which would draw interesting (but equally valid) different and conflicting responses.

barca all day long

rags to be knocked out at first hurdle and them having to suffer watching us march to the final and beat the best side in the world

they would also miss the money from the knock out stages so win win for city

Im only 26 and i dont know if my heart could stand the tension before and during a CL Final against the rags

I thought my head was going to explode during the FA Cup Semi

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Can you imagine if utd get to the final in Munich...fckin hell itv would be unwatchable that week.

I don't enjoy any match against the rags so Barca for me.
You obviously don't watch ITV that often then. It's unwatchable most weeks, football or no football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.