rags really are thick

sixlashes

Im in work today,Ive not said a word about the weekend results,so 2 of the idiots start,so who you playing in that European thing your in this week,I say lech poznan,who the fuck are they,a polish team, says I,never fucking heard of em,what a crap comp that is,(both laughing)
me....,so who are you playing in the champions league on Wednesday?
rag....some turkish team
me.....,what are they called?
they both looked at each other(turning reddish) and neither of them knew the name of the team,fooking classic
I just smiled and walked away whistling bluemoon

The one and only rag in my office said they were all at each other's throats in the Stretford End. And when they weren't going at it about Rooney only making the subs bench, they were arguing about whether or not to wear Norwich City scarves and what it meant about loyalty.

Isnt it great too see the rags squirm, long may it continue. Just hope they don't all jump ship.

sixlashes said:
Im in work today,Ive not said a word about the weekend results,so 2 of the idiots start,so who you playing in that European thing your in this week,I say lech poznan,who the fuck are they,a polish team, says I,never fucking heard of em,what a crap comp that is,(both laughing)
me....,so who are you playing in the champions league on Wednesday?
rag....some turkish team
me.....,what are they called?
they both looked at each other(turning reddish) and neither of them knew the name of the team,fooking classic
I just smiled and walked away whistling bluemoon
Do you work in a mental hospital?

Quality, that just about sums them up. Plastic idiots the lot of them.

Rags currently remind me of wasps in the Autumn,they are becoming increasingly frustated and angry as they know they are dying.

Oh the joy!! just laugh at the cnuts.

One of the knobheads working for the MUEN was on the radio earlier slagging Fergie for allowing personal greed to impact on the club in general just to keep in with the Glazers and the wages they pay him. He said Fergie will leave the club in the same place he found it - out there on Mediocre Street. He said this would be a tragedy. But it wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.