rags really are thick

SuperKevinHorlock said:
One of the two rags I know who has a season ticket informed today 'I'm not renewing next season, as football is just a rich mans plaything' Priceless.

A boring pub game after a few beers

'How many match going rags do you know?'

All of one. The rest are dyed-in-the-world plastics.

i'v had 1 laughing at me saying " you're gettin all giddy because you beat blackpool" until i reminded him that they only drew with west brom AT HOME!! sometimes mondays just arn't that bad.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
One of the two rags I know who has a season ticket informed today 'I'm not renewing next season, as football is just a rich mans plaything' Priceless.

A boring pub game after a few beers

'How many match going rags do you know?'

funny thing is mate 1 of those 2 has a season ticket and goes home and away

Pam said:
One of the knobheads working for the MUEN was on the radio earlier slagging Fergie for allowing personal greed to impact on the club in general just to keep in with the Glazers and the wages they pay him. He said Fergie will leave the club in the same place he found it - out there on Mediocre Street. He said this would be a tragedy. But it wouldn't.

Mediocre street ?? is that their version of City street ?? ;)

Or was it Termin alley.. ? :)

tried to wind up my rag mate from glossop this summer by telling him united were in contract talks with ricardo fuller,thinking it would lead to a couple of hours dispear from him going on about not buying top class players he admitted that he had no idea who that was ,and somehow the joke was lost on him,he even admitted he knew the names of very few city players ,and never watches other games on motd;

You want to meet Blackpool fans, the most deluded bunch I have ever met, and know nothing about football, mind you half of them are Rags and Dippers anyway, can't stand them!

Rag at work today went ape shit in the kitchen. "Fucking carrick is like a mad dog pissing in the snow, berbatov back to his dire best, anderson floating aimlessly about like a milli fucking vanilli and all ferguson can do as we pump ball after ball into the air is fucking sit there with his fucking arms crossed and chew fucking gum and dont get me started on that tart shagging greedy little fat fucker when he eventually had the good grace to pull on the shirt.." I had to leave as theres only so much one can bury there face in cheerios trying to hide the tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.