Rags Ronaldo money...

FORZA CITY

Anyone else getting pissed of with all the talk of who the scum should buy with the money aquired from the Tranny deal? The cunts are in debt up to their eyeballs, they shouldn't be allowed to spend a penny of it.

If I was Glazer I'd tell Fergie to bollocks.

yeah but their debt is against assets and the brand name, which means they will never implode
Real Madrid will find themselves in hundreds of million in debt once they have signed their targets; the european elite can function like that
Chelsea, technically, are hundreds of million of debt; it's refered to as an intrest-free loan from Roman Abramovich. something to do with a tax loop-hole. i imagine our spending is conducted in a similar manner

I would be very surprised if they pay'd, it all up front as it could be on games played or stretched over the contract years... I also cannot see the Glazers letting him have it all,..It says to me that they might not have had much of a transfer fund this year and had to do this,they could not even afford tevez! Its prob papered over some nasty cracks for them.

FORZA CITY said:
Anyone else getting pissed of with all the talk of who the scum should buy with the money aquired from the Tranny deal? The ***** are in debt up to their eyeballs, they shouldn't be allowed to spend a penny of it.

If I was Glazer I'd tell Fergie to bollocks.

I agree it shouldn't be allowed if they are in debt....

skiddypants said:
I would be very surprised if they pay'd, it all up front as it could be on games played or stretched over the contract years...
Cash on delivery, according to the newspapers.

Said £20m pa for 4 years in the Times.

They've made a big deal about Fergie being given the money to spend but it will be interesting to see if they spend the £80m on top of, rather than instead of, the £20m a year that they normally spend.

The difference between us & Chelsea's debt, and the rags debt, is that we both owe it to a person who owns us, so they can delay payments etc, there is no direct obligation to pay back.

However, the rags owe money to banks, who will soon want to see something back.

Who cares who they buy. Its none of our business. United will never go under lets face the facts. As for real madrid in debt are you for real. . . They will always slash the cash. There global big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.