Rags seven points better off than at this stage last season

bluenova

They not only had seven less points, but they were also top of the table. I think this adds a little perspective to our position.

There's now a ten point gap to third place (and let's face it, Spurs are not going to win the league), so United have had to get better results than they've had for years just to keep up with us.

And now the positive: We've played 4 of the the other big 5 away, while United have played just 1 out of 5. Second half of the season we have to go to The Emirates, then still have to visit Stamford Bridge, White Heart Lane, The Emirates and the Etihad.

We can't win them all, but we're still favourites.

Lovely bit of perspective. Long, long way to go but I make us in with a great shout of the title.

bluenova said:
They not only had seven less points, but they were also top of the table. I think this adds a little perspective to our position.

There's now a ten point gap to third place (and let's face it, Spurs are not going to win the league), so United have had to get better results than they've had for years just to keep up with us.

And now the positive: We've played 4 of the the other big 5 away, while United have played just 1 out of 5. Second half of the season we have to go to Highbury, then still have to visit Stamford Bridge, White Heart Lane, The Emirates and the Etihad.

hmm

Calcio said:
bluenova said:

And now the positive: We've played 4 of the the other big 5 away, while United have played just 1 out of 5. Second half of the season we have to go to Highbury, then still have to visit Stamford Bridge, White Heart Lane, The Emirates and the Etihad.

hmm

haha

Nice one op, just checked the site and this is the only new thread where op does not need a slap and banning for being a prissy hissy fit twat.

TCIB said:
Nice one op, just checked the site and this is the only new thread where op does not need a slap and banning for being a prissy hissy fit twat.

Make you MOD for the day and ban the fucking lot of them. I'm all for different opinions but fuck me.

bluenova said:

bloody hell the arsenal owners must be mega rich

AlthamBlue said:
TCIB said:

Make you MOD for the day and ban the fucking lot of them. I'm all for different opinions but fuck me.

I like you just don't get it. I mean we are man city, it is not like we are spoiled sods like the rags. I don't understand whre all this crap comes from. Like the thread saying about someone calling gmr saying "we lost the title today" lol.

p.s. im not kidding someone did say that xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.