RAGS ticket requests in here please.

2 tickets for the Derby needed please

Two tickets for the Derby for me and my dad if anyone has them available please. Inbox me if you do.

Did you see today.....

Did you see today outside the ground the guy walking round with a sign saying "Derby Ticket Wanted Please!!".That was me!Think I must have walked round the ground 5 maybe 6 times.Had a few people take my number(my phone was flat,D'oh)Thanks to those who did.But still looking for a ticket.PM me with a contact number will get back to you and arrange for collection/payment/meeting before the game.Thanks BT69

Have just found out my son who is a true Blue, but is at Edinburgh University, is coming down for a weeks break on Wednesday this week, am gutted I'm not likely to be able to get him a ticket anywhere near me in Block 305, East Stand, and just thought I'd post in the hope anyone might fancy sitting at home and watching the great Sky coverage of the event, with £75 in his/her back pocket.
Anyway, at least I can show him I tried, anyone who could help me out, would really, really appreciate it, thanks.

Derby ticket

I am looking for 2 junior tickets together for the Rags game for my daughter and her friend.Please PM me if anyone can help.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.