Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

Haha I love this place.

I was telling my brother about this; how the scum were trying to gather allies in 'Operation Boycott City Youth' because 9-0/aggressive pursuing of talent etc. My brother is a saint who harbours no resentment to anyone (not even the scum) but his immediate response was "Fuck em. They did it for years". The truth is known to all.

You should know your club is making people across the country very happy. There are undoubtedly a lot of plastic rags out there, but there are also a lot like me who've been sick of utd's cheating for a long time, even though it had nothing to do with my team. Fuck em.

Basically, they are gutted that we are now using the tactic they've been using for years... and doing it far fucking better than they ever have!

Sorry but having read all this I am not entirely sure what they would actually be able to go to the FA with - i.e. provable breaches of any FA rules and codes of conduct?

Our success has come as a result of our owners much derided investment in the club on and OFF the field. On field has brought visible success which attracts talent. Off field we have developed a proper academy which gives talent chance to develop both in football terms and educationally. Those that develop as footballers train and play in facilities that are unrivaled in the league and as stated exam results out perform the national average - a win / win if as a kid you sign for City.

Of course if our owners were to view City as a cash cow and took say £50m per year out of the club whilst at the same time burdening it with debt that leeched yet more money out in the form of repayments then that would hinder this sort of progress. Can you imagine if there were a club out there that was prepared to stoop that low..........? They would probably have to complain about the successful clubs investment strategy or people might ask where all their money was going????
Quality mate. Permission to plagiarise?

Haha I love this place.

I was telling my brother about this; how the scum were trying to gather allies in 'Operation Boycott City Youth' because 9-0/aggressive pursuing of talent etc. My brother is a saint who harbours no resentment to anyone (not even the scum) but his immediate response was "Fuck em. They did it for years". The truth is known to all.

You should know your club is making people across the country very happy. There are undoubtedly a lot of plastic rags out there, but there are also a lot like me who've been sick of utd's cheating for a long time, even though it had nothing to do with my team. Fuck em.

Nice one mate.

Glad to hear it, as most of the press we read tries to make out we are ruining the game for everyone.

Basically, they are gutted that we are now using the tactic they've been using for years... and doing it far fucking better than they ever have!
That's the point though bud, we're not using their tactics. I'm 100% certain that everything City do is totally above board with no room for "interpretation" by the press. We're just doing it in the very best way possible.

Back in the 1950s, Wolves had a player from Dudley called Duncan Edwards. Strangely after a visit to his parents from Busby and the purchase of a house, he ended on United's books. Sadly he never lived long enough to fulfill his potential because of the Munich crash.

Now United are getting some of their own back and they do not like it up 'em. They do not like it!

Did the ba**ards ask for the house back ?

Speaking to one of their youth coaches the other day and he was saying that it's an absolute shambles. Their youth teams train for only 5 hours a week after school time. Ours apparently train at least 10 hours mon-fri. There were loads of other things he told me and one of the biggest gripes,not his personally is the United players kids at ours. That's really upset them. Also he said that Van Gaal is an absolute cancer at the club and the way Valdes was treated was all but criminal.

Last edited:
rabatblue are you exiled or have we now become a team to follow in Morocco ? #CTID
Exiled mate, but no longer in Morocco. Currently working out in Korea. Rags still the most popular English team here, although much of that is down to Park Ji-sung. People here becoming more aware of other teams now though, and I saw two lads wearing City shirts last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.