Rags v Arsenal

Project said:
I see we are 5th favourites for the title next season. 25/1. Wow.

I know strange isn't it but obviously they expect us to do a lot of business in the summer. When we were in talks with Kaka we were 10/1 to win it next season

Failsworth_Blue said:
Project said:

I know strange isn't it but obviously they expect us to do a lot of business in the summer. When we were in talks with Kaka we were 10/1 to win it next season

you mean when we were about 14th in the league we were 10/1 to win it the next season? lol shockin odds.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Project said:

It's not that brilliant when you realise were behind Arsenal who have absolutely no chance.

emptypockets said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Project said:

you mean when we were about 14th in the league we were 10/1 to win it the next season? lol shockin odds.

Indeed, same odds as Arsenal were. Since then obviously the odds have changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.