Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

Yep, and that's the point, if it a draw, or a rags win, you can win it in 3 games, the sooner the better......if the dippers win, you will need the 4th win

That may be the case, but I just cannot bring myself to want the scum to win anything, the shitehawks.

Draw for me all day long.

Can't we have both teams losing...fucking hate the dippers almost as much as the rags... A score draw will be ok as both of them drop points and hopefully moves Eddie to 1 clean sheet behind the alpaca

Want a boring 0-0 draw highlights Jose is a drab negative coach and that Liverpool ain’t the all powerful attacking force the media would have us believe. Henderson and Poobag sent off for a scrap would be fun as well

Liverpool win and Klopp knee sliding down the touchline. Tunnel bust up post match and scousers blasting music out singing park the bus with Jose done for eye gouging Klopp.

Dippers obviously. If not for my hatred of all things scummy, then for the sake of playing to win rather than playing to not lose. Plus if Liverpool achieve second then its one for the istree books as they win the league again just like a few years back, and I've love to see Jimmy Milner achieving his dream, as a former blue who left (back) for pastures greener.

the tourist cup final
it's a bigger game than any other game in the world and 99% of manchester will be watching on there tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.