Rags V Real...

Bluemoon dan said:
Would it be overly cruel to hope for a united equalize with the last kick of the game just to see how many of the thick twats think they are taking it to extra time?

This would be comedy at its finest

[bigimg]http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp253/kylegatesneon/jabba.gif[/bigimg]

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO, HA HA HA HA HA HA etc etc

Will the scum have a May 13th moment here?

I hope Madrid start with the dark arts now, time wasting/diving/etc., that we see from the rags every week.

bet you a pound to a penny that if they go out sky sports utd wont mention a dicky bird about it and probably lead with a mario story in some capicity...i can see it now " mario in new head wear shocker "

That twunt Adrian Durham from Talksport tweeting that the game is now meaningless and if there is any justice the game should be replayed - with not even a hint of irony! Unbelievable.

My 11 year old son has just been watching his 48 year old day do a dance around the kitchen in celebration of the second goal like you have never seen before. I thought I was going to pass out I was so excited. Lets hope then don't fluff it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.