Rags V Real...

Keane is still a ****, and he's started to dye his hair the wanker.

Hope the refs mentions camel gob in his report. Clapping in his face was really classy, but wio has always been a class apart.

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Take it from Keane, he knows a red card when he sees one.

Well done that man... You wanker!

Jose, fuck you with those comments.

I think he was on a WUM.

If he's cosying up for job then I'm worried for next season.

I could smell that too, he was playing the talksport card.

Anyone catch slur Alex bundling one of his coaches out of the way when the red card was given and he rushed down the stairs

It's a red card all day long and we all know if a certain ex player of ours did it there would be calls to ban him for eternity and he would have been branded a violent thug!

The appeasers on ITV are a disgrace and well done Keane for actually having the bollocks to tell the truth!

On the subject of disgrace,what about camel gog clapping in the refs face and whisky nose being all aggressive and abusive on the sidelines and with the fourth official?

As for Madrid,average at best and almost collapsed after they went 2-1 up and if it wasn't for the Madrid keeper the rags could have won it with ten men!

Wonderful night,no treble,let's hope they now do a devon loch!

IH8MUFC said:
Just been to rag cafe:

"Who's in favour of the away goals rule?

Seems to be an increasing number of people against it. I've been against it since that Bayern game. It doesn't seem right that you can score as many goals as a team and lose"

ummmm you lost 3-2 on agg :)

The muppets

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jose, fuck you with those comments.

Why?

It tells his team, play like that again and your out, it kicks them up the arse for the next round

It's not the first time he's done and used it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.