Rags V Real...

Caveman said:
deano ou812 said:
City Raider said:
wonder if there would be this outrage if say balo had made that tackle
Exactly,papers weds will be ref costs utd place in quarter finals,were as with mario was all about him costing city a place in the next round and calling him a disgrace,if anyone didnt believe there was a media bias towards the rags,well tonight would have seen to that....
And I hope it never changes. It's all worth it because when we do succeed and when they do fail they all go into meltdown, and they crumble and squirm so much they shrink into little rats. It's great. It shows them all up for the transparent dullards that they all are. I love it!
This is one of the best posts ever.

super_city_si said:
stan bowles said:
Phelan "...a distraught manager...that's why I'm sat here now...!"

Man up Fergie....you've been getting decisions like this going for you for years. Leaves it to his lackey to face the media....priceless !!
Classless ****. Ferdinand too stood in the refs face applauding. Shameless, classless, shithouse of a club.

There HAS to be a retrospective European ban for camel-gob, whatever he thought of the ref, that was disgraceful, the ref should have red carded him for that.

Maldeika said:
I just wanted to mention something...

So - all England can hope for in the CL is Arsenal...

;)
Fuck Arsenal! I only hope for one thing for Arsenal and that's a München 5-0 win. I despise Arsenal!

There's only two good things about Arsenal:
1. They're in decline
2. Wenger is the surname of the man who teamed up with Fred Perry and started making clothes with the laurel wreath on it in the 1950s

The Devil on their badge is just so f*cking apt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.