Rags V Real...

CaliforniaBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:
Karma...

8532533146_dd91fce7f4_o.gif

OF63M.gif

It's obviously really hard to tell from this angle, but I think both Nani's feet left the ground.

Dubious at best.

Someone changed the Roy Keane's Wiki page and wrote,"ALSO AN ABSOLUTE C*NT FOR AGREEING AND ARGUING THE CASE THAT NANI'S TACKLE WAS A RED CARD AGAINST REAL MADRID"

bloody loser fans

Caveman said:
deano ou812 said:
Caveman said:
And I hope it never changes. It's all worth it because when we do succeed and when they do fail they all go into meltdown, and they crumble and squirm so much they shrink into little rats. It's great. It shows them all up for the transparent dullards that they all are. I love it!
And another reason why other fans of other clubs hate the fcuking cnuts,no more talk of the treble now,and come sunday would love nothing better than chelsea to knock them out of the fa cup....
Rafa's time to get his revenge for his mistake of the "FACT" speech which just served to motivate United. And it'll shut up a few of those stupid Chelsea fans.

Come on Chelsea!
No love lost between baconface and benitez,i honestly think i would keel over if something similiar happened to the rags again on sunday....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.