Rags v. Spuds

mat said:
Shrek sent off
Vidic injured

Bentwatt will once again watch his team go 2-0 up before being twatted 6-2 at FT.

Allegedly Harry the cheeky cockernee chimp already knows they will go 2-0 up and lose 6-2 and has a large brown envelope full of cash ready to take to the bookies.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
Shrek sent off
Vidic injured

Bentwatt will once again watch his team go 2-0 up before being twatted 6-2 at FT.

Allegedly Harry the cheeky cockernee chimp already knows they will go 2-0 up and lose 6-2 and has a large brown envelope full of cash ready to take to the bookies.

'Triffic

If that's the final score i'm going to kick myself i didn't put any money on it.

got to be a spuds win for me, I can't see them staying the pace all season.

If Rags lose they will be cacking themselves next week especially if we beat Arsenal.

Would be nice for Rags to get a few knocks just before CL as well as us. Rooney, Vidic, Evra would do

mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

'Triffic

If that's the final score i'm going to kick myself i didn't put any money on it.

I may try to put some money down for my Rooney injuring Owen with his arse as I suspect I'd get good odds.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
World cup year and you want Rooney to break his legs!!!

Comon!

Im Welsh and as much as I dont like Rooney I want England to do as well as possible in the up coming world cup and Im afraid Rooney has a big part to play in that!

Not that I would wish anyone to break their legs!

fuck shrek, i hope he breaks both legs, couldn't give a toss if it's a world cup year! Given a choice of Rooneys broken bones and city win in the derby v Rooney fit and an England world cup win it's better luck in 2014 England every fuckin time!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ideal result?

10-0 to Spurs. Rooney gets sent off then breaks his legs jogging off the pitch landing his fat arse on Owen who, obviously, gets injured in the process. As the beaten 'red army' are on the way home their coach has a slight accident and as a result the entire squad is hosed down in horses piss and human excrement.
Top Blue as always

3-1 united, rooney double and berbs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.